Friday, December 2, 2011

Reflecting on Lucas and Ke'alohi

After thinking about my relationship with my dad, I started thinking about Lucas and Ke'alohi's relationship.  I would be lying if I said that Ke'alohi was anything other than "Daddy's Little Girl."  She is completely and absolutely smitten by him.  Since we are just beginning our lives with Ke'alohi we haven't been able to do too much with her but this post was like a flash of what is to come.  Lucas is already Peek-a-Boo pro and I can't wait to watch their relationship flourish.  I'm sure we will both struggle with teenage years but one thing is for sure, there is nothing we love more than Ke'alohi.

So this is a THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU to Lucas from Ke'alohi and I.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute picture of your daughter and her daddy!! Someday she'll look at photos like this one fondly and say "I'm such a daddy's girl" just like you !!

    ReplyDelete