Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sugarland Concert... Again!!!

I know what you're thinking, "what, another concert?" Yes, 2010 has been the year of the concerts and exploring everything that Los Angeles has to offer. Lucas, being that he has his I.T. background, is always in charge of technology; whether it be our phones, our computers or our cameras.  With this in mind, what do you think could have possibly gone wrong? No, he didn't forget the camera, he just forgot the MEMORY CARD for it!  My husband; gotta love him.

Seeing Sugarland again has just solidified the fact that they are my favorite band.  I think they might also be growing on Lucas too.  William Hoge and Michelle Branch opened for Sugarland and they did not disappoint any of the fans as we all anxiously waited for Sugarland to come on stage.  Everyone sang along with Michelle when she sang Everywhere and All You Wanted, her hits.

Once Sugarland got on stage, the night flew by.  My favorite songs from them right now have to be All I Want to Do (Which is my ringtone) and Wide Open from their new CD that releases on October 19th (Yes, I know when it comes out).  I really wished that the night wouldn't end and that they would continue to sing.  I had Lucas save our less than 30 shots that we could take with our camera's memory for Sugarland. Thank gosh he got some great shots!

Can't wait to see them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment