Friday, December 23, 2011

Lunch with Auntie Jody

To continue our quest to see friends and eat at all the best places on Hawaii, we met up with my friend Jody at O-Bok Korean Restaurant in Manoa.  I can never find my favorite Korean BBQ dish, meat jun, on the mainland which makes me think that it might be a "local" Korean dish and not a truly Korean meal.  Meat Jun is a thin piece a meat that is dipped in an egg bath and then fried.  It's usually the only think I will order when I am home and at a Korean restaurant.  All three of us ordered the meat jun and talked story about Ke'alohi and the new townhouse that Jody just bought with her boyfriend, Lloyd, in Waikele.

We are so excited for them on buying their first place and getting the keys last month!  We can't wait to visit their townhouse next time we are home and letting Ke'alohi "break-in" their place...

1 comment: