Wednesday, March 2, 2011

And the Third Trimester Begins...

 

The light at the end of the tunnel is approaching, and its approaching fast!  This week marked the beginning of the end; I am officially in the third trimester.  This means we are full steam ahead and a lot of things will be happening in the next couple of weeks: classes, maternity photos, my mom's visit and our baby shower.  Today is also another milestone for us as I am now 26 years old.  It is hard to believe that we have reached the point where now for the next six months Lucas can call me a cradle robber and a cougar for marrying a younger man.  Boy, I can't wait till September when we will both be "old futts."  

This week also starts our lamaze or childbirth classes.  For the next month we will have four classes that will teach us the ins and outs of our hospital stay, breathing, and most importantly how to labor and deliver safely and hopefully painlessly (hey, a girl can hope).  

No comments:

Post a Comment