Sunday, November 15, 2009

Kappa Alpha Theta Alumni Brunch

If you ask either of us what the best and most rewarding decision we made while in college, besides Lucas’ decision to date me, it would be hands down joining our Sorority and Fraternity, Kappa Alpha Theta and Sigma Phi Epsilon. It might be stereotypical to say that these people are our sisters and brothers, but they truly are. My “family” of Alex, Dominique, Taylor, Hayley, Taylor and Julie are truly some of the most amazing girls I have met. So when I got the email that we would be having the Annual Theta Alumni Brunch, I quickly responded yes and was counting down the days till I got to hang out with my sisters.

When I arrived at the brunch I was greeted my Christie, the Undergraduate Alumni Chair, Monica, the VP of Public Relations, Sarah, the President and the Alumni Alicia, Sarah and Dominique, my little sis and bridesmaid. We quickly sat down to catch up on all things Theta; it was amazing to see these girls again. Partially through the Brunch we had a “little competition” and got quizzed by tables on Theta Trivia. Not by our surprise, the Alumni killed it and took home the prizes.

It is always ironic to me that we have the Annual Alumni Brunch in The Hill because that is where my pledge class had our Bid Day. It is always surreal to come back year after year to where it all started and think that it was only yesterday that I received my first, of many, Theta Shirts and met my sisters for life.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have gone this year!!! Golden Bubble 4 Life

    ReplyDelete