Saturday, January 14, 2012

Honey's Bridal Shower

My hula sister, Honey, is getting married in March. So, today we celebrated the upcoming wedding by showering her with presents and playing games.  All the hula sisters had way too much fun eating, talking story and dressing Michelle up as a toilet paper bride.  When we played the game "How well do you know the bride?" I rocked the competition.  I think I might have known Honey for the shortest amount of time since I just started dancing less than two years ago, but our Kamehameha background and love for country music made me shine!

The highlight of the day had to be the cake that our other hula sister, Kat, made.  It was a delicious marble cake with heavenly frosting and was ohh so good!  Can't wait for Honey and Andrew's wedding in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment