I got the idea from our friend Amee to take pictures of their baby in the same place each month to see how they have grown and every month to write down a few facts of what their baby is doing. Thanks Amee for the awesome idea.
Ten Facts about Ke'alohi at One Month:
- Weighs 10 pounds and 6 ounces and measures 21.5 inches.
- Starting to smile at Mommy, Daddy and Puna.
- About to grow out of newborn clothes.
- Drinks three ounces of formula at each feeding.
- Sleeps great and only wakes up once or twice to eat at night (Cross your fingers that this lasts!).
- Great head control when we hold her.
- Likes to sleep and nap on her side or tummy.
- Great at tummy time.
- Loves going on walks with Duke and Harley.
- Hair is growing like crazy!