Friday, December 9, 2011

First Time on All Fours!

Friday is still my favorite day of the week.  Fridays mean that Lucas gets off work early and picks up Ke'alohi and brings her to my office.  When he brought her into the office today some of my coworkers thought it would be cool to teach her how to crawl.  Mommy did NOT think this was cool!  I don't want my little girl moving and shaking.  She is still my "little girl" and I don't want her to grow up too fast.  Well, they didn't actually get her to move much, but they did teach her how to get on all fours and rock on her knees.  I don't know who was having more fun; my coworkers watching Ke'alohi or Ke'alohi watching one of my coworkers get on her hands and knees and crawl herself!

She can now do it on her own  now.  It's only a matter of time before she mobile!

1 comment: