Sunday, October 2, 2011

Kasey's Baby Shower

Today was an exciting day!  Even though in the back of my head I was bumming that it was my last day of maternity leave, I am glad that I got to spend it with my friends laughing and smiling.  And we had a great reason to celebrate; Kasey is going to be a mom!

We spent the late morning and early afternoon munching on food, playing games and watching Kasey open presents!  We still couldn't get the options for the baby's name out of her though, but we'll keep trying.  Ke'alohi was able to stop by at the end of the party to show Auntie Kasey some love and to give Grandma Wafer, Kasey's mom, some practice.  As expected, Grandma Wafer and Auntie Kasey were naturals and more than ready for Baby Stinson to make her debut!

No comments:

Post a Comment