Friday, October 7, 2011

Fridays Never Meant So Much to Me!

It's Friday night and I've realized that Fridays have a new meaning to me.  They mean I get to spend the next three nights and two days with my little girl.  I got such a treat at work today because Lucas was able to pick Ke'alohi up from daycare and bring her to my office when he picked me up from work.  I got to show her off to my coworkers and show Ke'alohi my office.  It was so much fun having her play on my desk!

I wish I could say that we have some exciting things planned for this weekend, but we don't because Ke'alohi came home from the daycare today with a cold.  It looks like Lucas and I are getting it too so we will be spending this weekend taking medicine and trying to get better.  Boo for colds!

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture of Ke'alohi on your desk. She is sooooooo precious!!!!!! I can't wait to give her a big hug in December. We are so looking forward to your visit home. It will be fun to take the girls to the beach and also breakfast at Cinnamon's.

    Thanks for the blog about Ilikea. We are grateful to have you as her God Parents and blessed to have you as friends.

    ReplyDelete