Monday, October 10, 2011

First Time Holding Up Her Bottle!

Any working mom will tell you missing the first time your baby does something is the absolute worst part of going back to work.  I knew that it was inevitable that I would miss something of Ke'alohi's, I just didn't know it would happen so soon.  That is why, to make myself feel better, nothing is "official" until I have seen it.  Therefore, even though the daycare told us on Friday that she held her bottle up all by herself, it didn't REALLY happen until tonight when I got to see her do it and was able to take a picture of her doing it.

While Lucas was feeding Ke'alohi tonight, she was so hungry and the angle Daddy was holding the bottle wasn't how she wanted it so she stuck up her hands and held the bottle herself!  It was the cutest thing but another indication that our little one is starting to be able to do things on her own.  Nooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment