Saturday, September 17, 2011

Lobsterfest!

I LOVE LOBSTER!  It was one of the things I craved most while I was pregnant.  I know what you are thinking, "Now that's an expensive craving!" It was! Every September, usually on Lucas' birthday weekend, the Port of Los Angeles hosts the annual Lobster Festival of Los Angeles.  This is the third time we have gone and we had loads of fun, this time with my mom and Lucas' parents.

My mom, who I got my love of food from, was in town because she helped me fly back with Ke'alohi from our trip to Missouri.  There is no way I would have been able to carry and load everything without another set of hands.  They don't tell you how much things you need to bring when you travel with a baby!

We spent the afternoon munching on lobster, the NomNom Truck, cheesecurds (a Midwest staple we actually found here in Los Angeles) and lemonade.  I can't wait for next year when Ke'alohi can try some of the food!

No comments:

Post a Comment