Sunday, July 31, 2011

Auntie Jenna's BBQ


Today, we went to Auntie Jenna and Uncle Aaron's BBQ at their house.  I am friends with Jenna and met her through my good friend Jenn, who is 7.5 months pregnant with Jacob.  Jenna was Jenn's Maid of Honor in her wedding and is pretty much one of the nicest people I have met.  Jenn and her husband, Jon, were able to come down to Los Angeles for the weekend to help out with this BBQ and celebrate in the festivities.


I didn't think anything of Jenn and Jon coming down for Jenna and Aaron's BBQ but then Jenn told me that there was going to be a "little" surprise from Aaron near the end of the BBQ.  This little surprise was actually a huge one because Aaron was going to PROPOSE!  Lucas, Ke'alohi and I were so happy and excited to share in this beautiful moment and were able to catch it all on our camera.  

Jenna of course said yes and we are more than thrilled for them.  We can't wait for Jenna and Aaron's wedding. If it's anything like their BBQ, it's going be a fun and unforgettable night!

We are excited for more celebrations next weekend for Jenn and Jon's baby shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment