Sunday, November 1, 2009

National History Museum

One of Mahina's oldest friends Jessica was in LA for the weekend for her birthday with her husband Jeremy and their two friends Garrett and Meagan. They had all made the trip from Utah to celebrate Jessica's birthday with a trip to Disneyland. After a weekend of festivities, we were able to catch up with Jessica and everyone at the National History Museum.

After the museum the group still had the rest of the afternoon before their flight back home so we decided to catch a movie. When we got to the theater the only thing that looked remotely good was Law Abiding Citizen with Jamie Foxx and Gerald Butler. It was a great movie, but a little intense for Mahina and scared her good a couple of times.

Sadly it was time for Jessica and everyone to head to the airport to catch their flight back home.

2 comments:

  1. I feel so honored to have made your blog! Love you lots, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... I just commented on FB that I didn't know that you had a blog... but obviously I DID!!!! Silly me! But now I am a follower!!!Love you!

    ReplyDelete